Othello Phoenix Senior English Guide
Each Phoenix Senior English Guide contains information, questions and ideas which will assist each student to respond individually to the text, reach their own conclusions, and be able to support their conclusions.
Each title includes:
- introduction to the writer and the text type features
- a guide to the major events, themes and characters
- assistance in locating relevant sections and quotations
- a guide to making notes for study and reference
- points on language, character and thematic development
- a summary of questions based on past examinations, with a checklist of points that should be covered for each question.
|Year Level||Year 10, Year 11, Year 12|