Maths Practice & Tests Years 7/8
Maths Practice & Tests has a comprehensive range of exercises for extra practice and to challenge and extend better students, arranged by topic for Years 7 and 8, as well as a series of whole tests for practice and revision.
Part One of Maths Practice & Tests contains a variety of challenging exercises organised by topic, to review mathematical skills in number, algebra, space and measurement. Questions include multiple choice to review mastery of basic skills and short answer questions requiring more complex reasoning.
Part Two contains a series of application questions covering a variety of disciplines, including physics, geography, chemistry and other subjects. These questions require an extended response.
Part Three includes eight multiple choice practice examination papers and five papers with questions requiring extended answers.
Maths Practice & Tests is:
- flexible - provides comprehensive formal tests plus items identified by topic
- practical - easy-to-use and easy-to-mark; answers are included
- economical - includes a lot of material and practice for a very affordable price
- versatile - can be used at school or at home; can be used by a whole class or individuals with particular needs
- practice - for tests and examinations. This title is particularly suitable for students preparing for selective school entrance examinations.
Maths Practice & Tests for Years 7-8 is followed by Maths Practice & Tests for Years 9-10, which contains a comprehensive range of exercises for each topic in Years 9 and 10.
Maths Practice & Tests for Years 7 - 8 Contents
- Statistics and probability
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8|
|Date of Publication||2004|