Maths Handbook 2nd Edition
The Maths Handbook has all the essential mathematical facts required by junior and middle secondary students in one easy-to-use book. This second edition contains a number of improvements, including additional entries, corrections to the first edition, and expanded explanations.
How many times in an average school week does a maths student need to
- look up a forgotten fact?
- check a formula, theorem or definition?
- revise a topic?
The Maths Handbook is for students in junior and middle secondary years, and anyone else using maths at this level. It allows the user to quickly find, and understand, important information such as:
- essential facts
- definitions and descriptions
- procedures and methods
These features make the book easy-to-use:
- all the information from several year levels is in one book: students don't have to search through a number of textbooks
- organised into topic areas so that relevant information can be easily located
- explanations are clear yet concise
- concepts demonstrated by worked examples
George Fisher has had extensive teaching experience in both public and private schools and is the author of a number of mathematics textbooks and other maths publications.
The Maths Handbook Contents
- About this book
- Consumer arithmetic
- Coordinate geometry
- Functions and mapping
- Theory of logarithms
- Matrices and transformations
- Linear programming
- Set theory
|Year Level||Year 7, Year 8, Year 9, Year 10|
|Date of Publication||2006|